Why should you try mediation for your conflict? There are many good reasons to check it out. Here are just a few:
1. Mediation has the ability to resolve disputes privately.
2. Mediation can generally resolve disputes quickly, before the problem escalates, causing the need to use other more time consuming, expensive, and stressful methods of resolution.
3. Mediation give the ability to resolve conflicts and disputes with more creativity and “outside the box” settlements. This ability can be a more satisfying conclusion than what may be available through other legal avenues and through the courts.
4. Mediation is a good way to salvage and preserve relationships, whether they are business or personal, that could be damaged by using a more adversarial method.
5. Parties are able to decide what they deem is fair, not a third party outside person. This makes it easier for agreements to be followed by all the parties.
These are only some of the benefits of mediation. If you aren’t certain if Mediation is right for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will happily discuss your concerns.